Wednesday, February 23, 2005

TechNet Chat: SQL Server SP4 (February 15, 2005)

TechNet Chat: SQL Server SP4 (February 15, 2005): "SQL Server SP4 (February 15, 2005)

Please note: Portions of this transcript have been edited for clarity

Introduction

Moderator (Moderator):
Welcome to today's SQL Server chat. I am very excited to be here. Your SQL Server moderator Stephen Dybing is out today, so you are stuck with me. My name is Jana Carter. I am a Product Manager on the Microsoft.com Communities Team. I manage the chat and blog program. It is good to be here.

Moderator (Moderator):
OK, let's meet our crazy group of experts. I am lucky enough to be sitting in a conference room with most of them on Microsoft's main campus in Redmond, WA.

Michael Rys (Expert):
Thanks for attending the chat. My name (as it says ;) ) is Michael Rys. I am a Program Manager in the SQL Server Engine team responsible for the engine XML functionality (OpenXML, FOR XML etc.). I also represent Microsoft in the SQL and XQuery standardization efforts. My Weblog is at http://sqljunkies.com/weblog/mrys"

No comments: