Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Writing 70-310

For many days, I was planning to get MCAD, and the preparation went on and on till now, for almost an year.

Now, I am getting confident that I will be able to clear the exams 310, 305 and 306. Yep, I am planning for VB.NET certfication and am preparing accordingly.

Once I am done with VB.NET series, I wanna take up C# exams as well as MCSD exams. This is a long way, and the first step is clearing 310.

I tried to find an online testing centre, but couldnot. Pearsonvue and Prometric are not offering online registration in India. No other option but to visit a center in person and register. Well, I am planning to take the first exam on 20th and from then, every month, one exam.

Let me see how well I can work it out. Everytime I write an exam, I will be posting entries here related to that exam. Now, its XML webservices

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So , You are giving MCP (VB.NET) on 20th March , am I right?

Kiran said...

date changed due to pesonal reasons